|Location:||Lewisham, Lewisham SE4 UK|
|Salary||£32157 to £42624 per Annum|
Maths Teacher –
Are you looking for your first perfect Maths Teacher role for September?
Or do you want to secure your role for September before handing in your resignation at your current school?
Whether you are an NQT or an experienced Maths Teacher, please click ‘apply’ to register your interest today!
Maths Teacher – the essentials –
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st to 2:1 Maths or related degree
- Strong classroom management
If this ^ sounds like you, then please click ‘apply’ on this page to register your interest today!
Maths Teacher – the secondary school –
- Secondary school located in Lewisham
- SLT team who are welcoming and supportive of new members of staff
- Supportive Head of Department
- Strong staff body
- Onsite parking
- Near good transport links
- High standards of behaviour and academic success
- Broad and balanced curriculum
Maths Teacher – the role –
- Permanent Maths Teacher role
- Inner London MPS
- £32,157 – £42,624 Maths Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- September 2021 start
- Plan, deliver and run Maths lessons for KS3 – KS5
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level Maths exams
- Become an integral part of the teaching team
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Abbey at i-teachers today to apply for this Maths Teacher role.