|Location:||Leeds, Yorkshire and the Humber LS3 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
Are you a New or Recently Qualified Teacher, with an outstanding final placement report?
Do you have a love for Maths and a strong subject knowledge, with experience using the new GCSE system?
Perhaps due to a change of circumstances you are looking for an exciting new permanent Maths Teacher position?
If you answered YES to all of these questions this Maths Teacher role is for you! Simply click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Demi at i-teachers.
Maths Teacher – Job Description
- September 2020 start
- Paid £24,373 – £40,490 annually, dependant on experience
- Full time, Maths Teacher role
- Located in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Outstanding Graded school
- Over 1000 pupils, diverse and multi-cultural
- Maths Teacher – ideal for NQTs & RQTs!
- Teach KS3 – KS4
- Excellent Maths department, well-staffed and well resourced
Maths Teacher – Personal specification
- QTS teaching status
- English specific degree
- Fantastic subject knowledge
- NQTs and RQTs welcome to apply
- Be a Good to Outstanding teacher
- Willing to improve upon your own teaching practise
- Experience and understanding of new GCSE exams and format
- Have strong behaviour management
You will be joining a large school with a strong Maths department. The timetable will be teaching Maths to KS3 – KS4.
You will benefit from the schools fantastic support from experience teachers and their CPD offering, ensuring you are well supported and have the ability to build on your own career development.
Simply click ‘apply now’ to send your CV to Demi at i-teachers and hear more about this fantastic opportunity! Interviews will be held ASAP, so do not delay!