|Location:||Oldham, North West England OL8 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
Maths Teacher – September Start
Are you a Maths Teacher looking for a new challenge this September and are dreading the lengthy recruitment process?
Would you like to join a school that values creativity, work-life balance and genuine career progression for career minded teachers?
Due to high demand in the local area, this fantastic school are expanding and are currently recruiting in Mathematics.
Maths Teacher / Maths NQT
- ‘Good’ Secondary School with ‘Outstanding’ Behaviour
- Secondary School 11-16
- Oldham, Greater Manchester
- Direct 25 minute bus/tram from Manchester City Centre
- £24373 – £40490 – MPS – UPS
- Interviewing ASAP
- September 2020 role (or earlier if available)
To be considered for this Maths Teacher opportunity you must have the following:
- 1st or 2:1 Russell Group (preferable) Maths related degree
- PGCE or Schools Direct background (Teacher Training certificate)
- Strong subject knowledge
The school is expanding and is looking for fresh talented to join their already successful Maths Department.
This school is led by an inspirational leadership team and is at the start of a fantastic journey towards becoming an Outstanding graded school, meaning it would be a perfect time to join it! With a fiercely ambitious but supportive Senior Leadership Team, SLT, this school boasts fantastic resources and facilities.
Located close to super transport links, this school would be easy to commute to and from many areas of Manchester.
If you are interested in this Maths Teacher opportunity then please contact Holly at i-teachers or click APPLY NOW.