|Location:||Stockport, Stockport SK1 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
Maths Teacher – Stockport
Are you a Maths Teacher who believes every pupil deserves a chance to succeed?
Would you like the opportunity to really make a difference, to a school who is on a journey to improve results?
If you are a proven and committed Maths Teacher who would like to join a department where you will have real input and opportunity for progression, please apply for this role today!
- Join an 11-16 Secondary School in Stockport
- Permanent, full-time position
- School on a journey to improvement
- Supportive and cohesive Maths Department
- Mixture of experienced and new teachers
- 1000+ pupils
- Strong and stable leadership team with a clear plan and vision
- Permanent, full-time role
- Potential TLR offered to the right candidate
- Main – Upper Pay Scale
Person Specification – Maths Teacher
- 2 + Years’ experience ideal
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Excellent academic background with strong Maths subject knowledge
- An interest in your own professional development
- Drive to make an impact in the wider school community
- Resilient and determined to ensure a top-quality education
So if you believe you are the Maths Teacher to join this school and make an impact in September, please send your CV as soon as possible to apply!
All applications will be confidential and reviewed by i-teachers. You will be contacted before your information is sent to the school.