Maths Teacher – Mathematics NQT
|Location:||Lambeth, London (West) SW2 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£30480 to £49571 per Annum|
Are you a maths teacher searching for a fresh and rewarding challenge for September?
Do you strive to inspire students through your passion for mathematics?
Looking to set up online interviews immediately, this Inner London secondary & sixth form has a fantastic community feel and really focuses on developing its staff through a fantastic CPD.
The school has a great record of supporting maths teachers on their NQT year, to ensure their first terms run smoothly.
The cohesive mathematics department are looking to add a positive and committed maths teacher to their team and the school wants to interview candidates immediately.
Please simply click apply to further your interest in this rewarding maths teacher opportunity and attach your CV immediately.
Maths Teacher – Mathematics NQT – Benefits:
- Permanent maths teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £30,480 – £49,571 maths teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Maths Teacher – Mathematics NQT – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run maths lessons for KS4 – KS5
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level maths exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of a cohesive mathematics department
Maths Teacher – Mathematics NQT – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree from a Russell Group university
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom & behaviour management
- Passion to serve the local community
- Drive to become part of a thriving teaching team
The STEM specialist secondary school & sixth form:
- In its third year
- STEM specialist academy
- Specialising in KS4 & KS5
- Lambeth borough, Inner & South London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive Head of Department
- Close to fantastic transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Maths Teacher role.