Maths Teacher – TLR
|Location:||Manchester, North West England M8 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
Maths Teacher with TLR – Manchester – Permanent Teacher vacancy
Are you relocating to Manchester and keen to secure a permanent Maths teacher position whereby you can take on extra responsibilities?
Perhaps you are looking for a school that is truly outstanding and fosters an inclusive learning environment?
Do you wish to secure a permanent teacher vacancy without the hassle of a lengthy application process?
If this Maths Teacher with TLR opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Maths Teacher with TLR – Key Information:
- Based in Manchester
- Good transportation links
- Paid £24,373 – £40,490 per annum + TLR
- Permanent full time role, Monday – Friday school hours
- Plenty of opportunity within school
- School run their own teacher training
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Successful maths team – excellent progress scores
- Opportunities for development and progression – outstanding CPD program
Maths Teacher with TLR – The Role:
- Work alongside a talented and experienced Maths department
- Utilise school’s broad and balanced curriculum
- Opportunities for progression
- Developing and enhancing students’ knowledge in Maths
- Making sure students receive correct support and guidance during class time
- TLR opportunities including curriculum development/pastoral
Maths Teacher with TLR – Person Specification:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Ideally 2+ years’ experience to be considered for TLR
- Record of outstanding teaching
- Strong academic background and maths subject knowledge
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Passionate about making an impact to the wider school community
Maths Teacher with TLR – How to Apply:
If this Maths Teacher with TLR opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!