|Location:||London, Greater London BR7 UK|
|Salary||£30480 to £41483 per Annum|
An outstanding school based in Bromley is keen to expand their Maths department with an equally outstanding teacher.
Are you a New or Recently Qualified Teacher, with an outstanding final placement report?
Do you have a love for all things Maths and a strong subject knowledge?
Perhaps due to a change of circumstances you are looking to relocate and want to live closer to work?
If you answered YES this Maths Teacher role is for you! Simply click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Emma at i-teachers.
Maths Teacher Job Description
- Easter half term start or September 2020
- Paid £30,480 – £41,483 annually
- Full time, Maths Teacher role
- Located in Bromley, Greater London
- ‘Outstanding’ Graded school
- Over 1000 pupils, diverse and multi-cultural
- Maths Teacher – ideal for NQTs & RQTs!
- Any science subject considered
- Teach KS3 – KS5
- Excellent Maths department, well-staffed and well resourced
Maths Teacher – Personal specification
- QTS teaching status
- Maths specific degree achieving 2:1 or above classification
- Fantastic subject knowledge
- NQTs and RQTs welcome to apply
- Good to Outstanding teacher
- Willing to improve upon your own teaching practise
- Experience and understanding of new GCSE exams and format
- Have strong behaviour management
You will be joining a large school with a strong Maths department. The timetable will be teaching Maths to KS3 – KS5.
The school has continuously improved exam results and students make outstanding progress. Students have excellent attitudes towards learning because they respect and appreciate school staff at all levels.
You will benefit from the schools fantastic support from experienced teachers and their CPD offering, ensuring you are well supported and have the ability to build on your own career development.
Simply click ‘apply now’ to send your CV to Emma at i-teachers and hear more about this fantastic opportunity or potential other teaching roles for 2020!!