|Location:||Barnet, London (North) EN5 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£28355 to £44451 per Annum|
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Music Teacher to join a historic secondary school in the Barnet area for the coming academic year!
Are you a recently qualified Music Teacher looking for your first permanent role in a with a superb staff development programme?
Maybe you are an experienced teacher eager to find a new and exciting role in a school with a vibrant and exciting learning community?
Perhaps you want to be part of a school with a real dedication to moulding the personal skills of their students as well as the academic?
Make sure you waste no time in applying for this exciting role as a Music Teacher this September!
Music Teacher – About the Role:
- Permanent Role
- Located in Barnet
- September 2020 start
- MPS – UPS pay scale
- Planning and conducting secondary Music lessons
- Offering superb academic support throughout lesson time
- Utilising teacher training and instrument knowledge
- Video interviews commencing shortly – apply asap!
Music Teacher – Person Specification:
- Minimum 2:1 Music subject degree
- Strong academic background
- Russell Group University desirable
- Qualified Teacher Status – Secondary Music Education
- Brilliant organisation and communication skills
- Ability to keep students motivated and engaged throughout
- Supportive and enthusiastic attitude
- Passionate about performing arts and students development
Music Teacher – About the School:
- Historic all girls state school
- Highly regarded within their local community
- Inclusive and warm atmosphere
- Diverse student demographic
- Passionate about their performing arts department
- Aims to develop students personal skills as well as academic
- Vibrant and exciting learning community
- Public transport links nearby – parking available!
If you are a qualified Music Teacher dedicated to providing superb learning experiences to your students, then press the ‘Click Apply’ button or send your CV to Joseph at i-teachers.