Newly Qualified Primary Teacher – KS2
|Location:||Kensington and Chelsea, London (West) SW3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£30480 to £49471 per Annum|
Are you an Outstanding Key Stage 2 NQT?
Do you dream of starting the next academic year at a primary school that offers a quality NQT development programme?
Would you relish the chance to work at a highly popular Royal borough Primary School where you would benefit from having your very own classroom?
If you are just about to finish your PGCE year and are looking for a thriving and supportive Primary School in a fantastic Central London location then this Newly Qualified Primary Teacher opportunity is for you.
Register your interest right now by applying and attaching your CV on this page!
The school are looking to arrange interviews immediately!
Newly Qualified Primary Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent Newly Qualified Primary Teacher role
- Key Stage 2 focus
- Ideal for a Primary NQT or RQT
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £30,480 – £49,571 Primary Teacher salary
- September 2020 start
- Interviews to be arranged through Skype first
Newly Qualified Primary Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons for your KS2 primary class
- Manage and support classes support staff
- Engage students in creative lessons
- Ensure learning objectives are met
- Extracurricular involvement
- Strong parent engagement
Newly Qualified Primary Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- The will to be part of a cohesive staffing team
The Good graded primary school:
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Kensington & Chelsea, Central & Inner London
- Close to District & Central lines
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Visionary Head Teacher
- Comprehensive CDP
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Newly Qualified Primary Teacher role.