Physics Teacher – Bradford
|Location:||Bradford, Bradford BD8 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
Physics Teacher – Permanent Role – Bradford
This superb secondary school in the Bradford area is looking to find an exemplary Physics Teacher for the coming academic year!
Are you a recently qualified Physics Teacher yearning for the opportunity to be a key and vital member of a thriving Science department this year?
Perhaps you are an experienced teacher excited to find a new role in Bradford for the coming academic year?
Maybe you are looking to be part of a Science department with a mix of newly qualified and experienced talented Science teachers this September?
Physics Teacher – About the role:
- Permanent Role
- Located in Bradford
- September 2020 start
- MPS – UPS pay scale
- Planning and conducting secondary Physics lessons
- Offering students superb academic support throughout
- Utilising subject knowledge to support students learning
- Video interviews commencing shortly – apply asap!
Physics Teacher – Person Specification:
- Minimum 2:1 Science subject degree
- Excellent academic background
- Dedicated to making sure students reach their full potential
- Russell Group University desirable
- Qualified Teacher Status – Secondary Physics
- Brilliant organisation and communication skills
- Professional and enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to be patient and supportive regarding pace of students learning
Physics Teacher – Benefits of the Role:
- OFSTED graded ‘Excellent’ secondary school
- Dedicated and driven Senior Leadership Team
- Inclusive and vibrant atmosphere
- Modern Science based facilities and resources
- TLR opportunities available to the right candidate
- Mix of newly qualified and experienced Science teaching staff
- Superb staff development programme
- Public transport links nearby – parking available!
If you are qualified Physics Teacher dedicated about providing your students with superb learning experiences, then press the ‘Click Apply’ button or send your CV to Holly at i-teachers.