|Location:||East Midlands, Lincolnshire LN7 UK|
|Salary||£25714 to £27000 per Annum|
Are you a current Trainee Science Teacher looking for the opportunity to join a school able to nurture and develop your teaching skill set as a Science ECT?
Do you want to join a Science department equipped with modern facilities and an exciting curriculum as a Science ECT?
Perhaps you’re looking to join a Secondary School with a real impetus on developing their STEM education provision as a Science ECT?
As an ECT it is vital to make sure that you join the right secondary school which has the ability to give you all the necessary support and aid you need whilst completing your first couple of years as a newly qualified teacher.
Through having the ability to access superb CPD programmes and have the support of experienced and ambitious teacher within your department, you’ll have the opportunity to reach your full potential as a Science Teacher!
Science ECT – The Role:
- Science ECT
- Located in Lincolnshire
- Paid £25,714 – £27,000 per annum
- Opportunities across both KS3/KS4
- Permanent/Long-Term role – NO SUPPLY!
- Public transport links nearby!
Science ECT – Applicant Requirements:
- Incoming QTS – Secondary Science (Chemistry, Biology or Physics)
- Minimum 2:1 University degree
- Excellent teaching observations during PGCE
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Brilliant organisation and communication skills
- Passionate about providing superb learning experiences
Science ECT – The School:
- OFSTED graded ‘Good’ Secondary School
- Outgoing and dedicated Senior Leadership Team
- Excellent relationship with local community
- Dedicated to the academic development of their pupils
- Ideal environment for an ECT!
- Located in Gainsborough
Press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Jack at i-teachers to register your interest in this exciting role as a Science ECT NOW!