|Location:||Bedfordshire, East of England LU3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£26947 to £38174 per Annum|
Are you a passionate Science Teacher who is looking for a fresh challenge for September?
Would you relish the chance to work at warm & welcoming Luton secondary school which boasts a cohesive science department?
No matter your circumstances – whether you are relocating or fancy a fresh challenge – this would be a great next step in your science teaching career!
Secure a Science Teacher position ready for a fresh start come the next academic year at a secondary school that has its students and staff at the heart of everything it does!
Register your interest for this fantastic Science Teacher role today! To be put forward directly to the schools SLT & Business Manager please apply on this page and attach your CV today!
Science Teacher – Role:
- Permanent Science Teacher role
- Biology, Chemistry or Physics specialist
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £26,948 – £38,174 Science Teacher salary
- Plan, deliver and run science lessons for KS3 – KS4
- Prepare students for both GCSE exams
- Become an integral part of a thriving science department
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Shortlisting now
- September 2022 start
Science Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st or 2:1 science degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grade
- Strong behaviour & classroom management
- Passion for science
- Coordinate & manage Teaching Assistants
- Strong communicator
The welcoming secondary school:
- Upcoming secondary school
- 1050 student body
- Luton location
- Close to good transport links
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Super track record of working with i-teachers graduates
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Science Teacher role.