Secondary SEN Teacher
|Location:||Greater London, Hounslow TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£29915 to £50000 per Annum|
Are you a Key Stage 2 or SEN teacher who is searching for a highly rewarding new challenge?
Would you relish the chance to teach a Key Stage 3 class of students with additional needs at a warm and welcoming Autism specialist school?
Whether you are relocating, searching for a fresh challenge, or have taken a break from teaching and want to continue your education career, this Secondary SEN Teacher role is ideal for engaging, patient and compassionate teachers.
Located in West Hounslow, this charming, cohesive, and modern SEN school is searching for a Secondary SEN Teacher to join their cohesive team to teach a Key Stage 3 class.
To register your interest in this highly rewarding role please apply on this page today and attach your CV.
Secondary SEN Teacher – Benefits:
- Secondary SEN Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £29,915 – £41,136 SEN teacher salary + 2 SEN points
- Shortlisting now
- Immediate start
Secondary SEN Teacher – Role:
- Teaching a Key Stage 3 class
- Plan, run & deliver lessons
- Manage at least two teaching assistants
- Promote a passion for learning
- Run extracurricular clubs and activities
- Become an integral part of a cohesive team
Secondary SEN Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Prior SEN experience is desirable
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
The Autism specialist school:
- Graded Good with Outstanding elements by OfSTED
- All through autism specialist school
- Fantastic resources and facilities
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Hounslow, West London
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Secondary SEN Teacher role.