SEN 1:1 Graduate Support Mentor
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire LS11 UK|
|Salary||£69 to £96 per Day|
SEN 1:1 Graduate Support Assistant
This incredible Primary school in Leeds is looking for a diverse and passionate Graduate to join their SEN team to support pupils on a 1 to 1 basis and in small groups!
Are you a qualified psychology graduate with a 2:1 or above classification?
Have you experienced working with children or young people with Special Educational Needs?
This SEN 1:1 Graduate Support Assistant role may just be what you are looking for. At i-teachers we work with a number of special schools and mainstream schools that need SEN support. With your experience, this SEN 1:1 Graduate Support Assistant role could be exactly what schools are so keenly in search of.
SEN 1:1 Graduate Support Assistant – Key Information
- SEN 1:1 Graduate Support Assistant- Full-time
- Monday to Friday, school working hours
- Full time role
- Paid experience as an SEN 1:1 Graduate Support Assistant
- £69– £96 a day, term time
- Popular and fantastic Primary school
- Supporting the most vulnerable of children
- Manage challenging behaviour
- Working in 1:1 or small groups
- SEN 1:1 Graduate Support Assistant experience for aspiring Education Psychologists!
- Located in Leeds, West Yorkshire (LS11)
- Fantastic SEN 1:1 Graduate Support Assistant role for future teachers
SEN 1:1 Graduate Support Assistant – Personal Specification
- SEN 1:1 Graduate Support Assistant
- Degree in Psychology 2:1 or above
- Psychology/Education degrees are preferred but not essential
- Strong educational background, including A-Levels and GCSE’s
- Previous experience supporting children with SEN is essential!
- Behaviour management experience
- Resilient, patient, and empathetic towards children’s needs
- Strong passion for education
This role requires dedication, resilience, and patience, if these are traits you possess as well as a love for education, this SEN 1:1 Graduate Support Assistant role is perfect for you!
Therefore if you think you have the right skills and drive to fulfil this amazing opening, simply click ‘apply here’ and send your CV to i-teachers today to apply for this SEN 1:1 Graduate Support Assistant position!