|Location:||Barking and Dagenham, Enfield rm11 UK|
|Salary||£28000 to £33000 per Annum|
We are looking to appoint an exceptional SEN teacher who will teach the students in our ARP and support their integration into the mainstream school.
Are you a passionate SEN Teacher looking for your next role?
Would you enjoy working in a school that is part of an established academy trust?
We are looking for an outstanding SEN teacher who is fully committed to the support and development of students with SEND. It is essential that the successful candidate has a willingness to ‘think outside the box’ working dynamically, creatively and collaboratively with the SENCO and Deputy SENCo to ensure that the educational experience and outcomes for these students is exceptional. This post would suit a candidate with either primary or secondary school SEN Teacher experience.
*Please note: This SEN Teacher role may be closed before the application date so do not hesitate to apply*
SEN Teacher – The Role
- Permanent Role, September Start
- Paid according to UPS 3
- Located in Havering
- SEN Teacher loyalty bonus
- Responsible for attending faculty meetings and training to ensure quality teaching and learning
- Ensure the effective implementation of school policies
- Support SENCo and other SEN Teacher s in analysis of student progress
- Ensure a balanced curriculum
- Participate and support the development of extra-curriculum enriching activities
- Participate in PSHE and conduct appropriate lessons tailored to each students
SEN Teacher – Person Specification
- Hold QTS with relevant undergraduate degree
- Successful teaching experience at a secondary level
- Understand the theory and practise of effective teaching and learning
- Have high expectations for equality and access for all students and of being a tutor
- Knowledge of the national curriculum
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good ICT skills (interactive whiteboards), written and spoken communication skills, and work management
- Able to motivate and inspire students
SEN Teacher – The School
- Located in Havering
- Part of an established academy trust
- Rated Good by OFSTED
- Great career progression both within the academy and the federation
- No graded observations, early finishes on a Friday, no onerous marking requirements but sensible feedback policies
- Bespoke support
- Opportunities for growth and progression
- Leaders are role models that lead by example
If you are interested in applying for this SEN Teacher position, do not hesitate to click apply now! Interviews are ongoing!