|Location:||Barnet, Brent N9 UK|
|Salary||£95 to £105 per Day|
One of our incredible partner schools are looking to take on an experienced TA as a part of their school’s direct trainee teacher route.
Would you like to gain your Teaching Qualification in a practical setting?
Perhaps you are looking to earn a salary as a trainee teacher while you work towards your Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)?
This role is a practical based trainee teacher role where you will earn while you train, without paying any tuition fees!
Trainee Teacher – The School
- Secondary School located in N9, Edmonton
- Part of an established academy trust
- Accessible via public transport links
- Dedicated Senior Leadership team who want to support you along your Trainee Teacher journey
- Looking to raise strong leaders with great communication skills
- Students are guided so that they leave school ready to face the real world
Trainee Teacher – The Role
- September start date – Interviewing now!
- Multiple departments looking to add a trainee teacher to their staff:
- Employed as an unqualified teacher – £100 per day
- Be part of a dynamic Secondary School
- Be provided with relevant training materials to aid your development and growth as a trainee teacher
- Responsible for the learning and support of your students
- Work proactively and collaboratively with other staff members across and in your department
Trainee Teacher – Person Specification
- Hold an undergraduate degree awarded by UK higher education provider
- Strong academics – A-Levels/GCSEs
- Desire and dedication to teaching
- Previous experience required to become a Trainee Teacher
- Good subject knowledge in your chosen area
If you are interested in becoming a trainee teacher and gaining your QTS while earning a wage, please do not hesitate to apply today!