|Location:||Bradford, West Yorkshire BD7 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
Is your current situation changing meaning that you are looking for a permanent position in September 2020?
Perhaps you are relocating, a newly qualified Teacher or maybe just searching for a fulfilling role with a school that has an excellent induction programme and progression opportunities?
Would you love the opportunity to work in a secondary school which takes your learning and development seriously?
If this Chemistry Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, click ‘apply’ and send your CV today!
Chemistry Teacher – Key Information
- Based in Bradford, West Yorkshire
- MPS salary + TLR for the right person
- Permanent full-time role, Monday – Friday school hours
- Excellent senior leadership
- Supportive atmosphere for both NQTs and those with more experience
- Brilliant facilities
- Opportunities for development and progression
- Good transportation links via Metropolitan Line along with large car park
Chemistry Teacher – The Role
- Work alongside experienced Teachers within the department
- Plan and conduct interactive lessons
- Broad and balanced Science curriculum
- Developing student knowledge of the subject
- Supportive and leading figure for your students
- TLR available for those who would like to step up
Chemistry Teacher – Specification
- 2:1 or 1st class degree in Chemistry
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or working towards for September 2020
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Supportive and positive personality
- Passionate about delivering outstanding lessons and education
If this Chemistry Teacher position sounds like the role you are looking for, then click ‘apply’ to send your CV today!