Chemistry Teacher – Bradford
|Location:||Leeds, Leeds BD3 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
Chemistry Teacher – Permanent Role – Braford, West Yorkshire
This is an ideal role for a talented and passionate qualified Chemistry Teacher looking to be part of a thriving Science department this September in Bradford.
Are you a recently qualified Chemistry Teacher looking to take your first steps into a permanent role this coming academic year?
Perhaps you are looking for a secondary school with a developed and utilised NQT programme?
Maybe you are an experienced Chemistry Teacher eager to display your teaching skillset at a new and improving secondary school this September?
Don’t hesitate to apply for this role now, click apply and attach your CV!
Chemistry Teacher – The Role:
- Permanent Role
- Located in Bradford, West Yorkshire
- September 2020 start
- MPS – UPS pay scale
- Thriving Science department
- Experienced and proactive Head of Department
- OFSTED graded ‘Good’ secondary school
- Public transport links nearby
English Teacher 2ic – Your responsibility:
- Organising and conducting secondary Chemistry lessons
- Teaching KS3/KS4 students
- Supportive and approachable member of Science department
- Keeping students motivated and engaged throughout lesson time
- Utilising subject knowledge in enhancing students subject understanding
Chemistry Teacher – What you need
- Qualified Teacher Status – Secondary Chemistry
- Newly qualified or experienced teacher
- Strong Academic background
- Passionate about the Chemistry subject
- Eager to provide your students with excellent learning experiences
- Ability to make sure that each student receives adequate academic support
How to apply:
- Send your CV by clicking ‘apply now’
- If you don’t have a CV or would like to hear more before applying – please call our office for a friendly and confidential chat
- All CVs are reviewed by i-teachers in the first instance then we will call you to discuss if shortlisted