English Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands B15 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £350 per Week|
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Birmingham
Are you a recent 2:1 or first class graduate who is eager to secure a long-term role within a fantastic primary school prior to teacher training?
Perhaps you were inspired by an inspirational teacher and would like to one day be that same inspiration a young student needs to truly reach their potential?
Furthermore do you want the opportunity to work alongside talented and experienced staff who can nurture you into the teacher you strive to be?
If this English Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Key Information:
- Based in Birmingham
- Good transportation links
- £300 – £350 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Perfect for an aspiring teacher
- Warm environment
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – The Role:
- Fantastic English department with experienced and supportive staff
- Ability to organise and conduct class lessons with the guidance of qualified teachers
- Varied and exciting – crucial experience prior to teaching training
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Displaying & utilising own subject knowledge
- monitor student progress
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in English
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- For an individual aspiring to become a teacher prior to teaching courses
- Strong academic background
- Real passion for your particular subject
- Passionate about education
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – How to Apply:
If this English Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Birmingham, Sandwell, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Sutton Coldfield and Solihull.