|Location:||Harrow, London (North) HA2 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£28355 to £44451 per Annum|
A wonderful secondary school in Harrow is looking to find a hard-working and dedicated English Teacher passionate about providing superb learning experiences.
Are you a recently qualified English Teacher eager to join a school with a history of supporting newly qualified teachers?
Perhaps you are an experienced teacher looking to be part of a new and exciting environment for the coming academic year?
Furthermore, are you looking for an opportunity to utilise your subject knowledge in a highly regarded school with a superb staff development programme?
Make sure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity to be an English Teacher in Harrow this September!
English Teacher – About the Role:
- English Teacher
- Permanent Role
- Located in Brent/North London
- September 2020 start
- MPS – UPS pay scale
- Planning and creating a high standard of learning experiences
- Supportive and professional attitude towards staff and students
- Utilising teacher training and extensive subject knowledge
- Video interviews commencing shortly – apply asap!
English Teacher – Person Specification:
- Minimum 2:1 English subject degree
- Passionate about your degree subject
- Extensive subject knowledge
- Qualified Teacher Status – Secondary English
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Dedicated to creating enthralling learning experiences
- Ability to provide vital support and enthusiasm to students
English Teacher – About the School:
- OFSTED graded ‘Good Secondary School
- Highly regarded in local area
- Modern and inclusive ethos and values
- Prides itself on offering high standard of learning experiences
- State of the art facilities and resources
- Mix of newly qualified and experienced teachers
- Public transport links nearby – parking available!
If you are a qualified English Teacher looking for an exciting role for the new academic year in Harrow, then press the ‘Click Apply’ button or send your CV to Joseph at i-teachers.