|Location:||London, Hounslow TW4 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£27596 to £38963 per Annum|
Are you eager to secure an English Teacher role at an Outstanding West London secondary & sixth form for September?
Become part of an inspirational and engaging English department at a high performing Secondary School & Sixth Form based in Hounslow!
If excellent student behaviour, super support whether you are an NQT or the most experienced English Teacher, combined with a warm & welcoming atmosphere are important to you, then this role would be an ideal choice for your next career step!
To register your interest in this West London English Teacher opportunity then simply apply on this page and attach your CV!
English Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent English Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £27,596 – £38,963 English Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Interviewing now for a September start
English Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons English for KS3 – KS5
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of a highly cohesive English department
English Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree English / related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion for English Language & Literature
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding graded by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form with 1800 students
- Incredibly strong & popular sixth form
- Hounslow, West & Outer London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Teacher role.