|Location:||London, Hillingdon UB3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£28352 to £44451 per Annum|
Have you decided it’s time to start your job search for a new school and a fresh English Teacher role?
With your busy schedule do you find it difficult to fit in the job search for a new English Teacher challenge?
Whether you are an experienced English Teacher or an NQT who is looking for a supportive secondary school to launch your career, this opportunity is for you!
This thriving Hillingdon secondary school are looking for an inspirational and engaging candidate to join their cohesive English department this September.
If you wish to be fully supported in your English Teacher career, the school offers excellent CPD, then this West London opportunity would be ideal for you!
To register your interest in this English Teacher opportunity then please simply apply on this page today!
English Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent English Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £28,355 – £44,451 English Teacher salary
- Potential to progress
- Interviewing now for a September 2020 start
English Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons English for KS3 – KS5
- Promote a passion for English Language & Literature
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of the English department
English Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a Music related subject
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
The Good graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Good’ OFSTED graded secondary school & sixth form
- Located in Hillingdon
- Dedicated and talented teaching staff
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Broad and enriched curriculum
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Teacher role.