|Location:||West Midlands, West Midlands E3 UK|
|Salary||£30480 to £49571 per Annum|
Geography Teacher – Permanent Vacancy – Tower Hamlets
Do you want the opportunity to join a forward-thinking school whereby outstanding teachers are given the opportunity to flourish and take on responsibility through TLR’s as and when possible?
Have you a proven record of delivering excellent outcomes?
Perhaps you have a real passion for Geography and are always eager to inspire future students to adopt a love for the subject?
If this Geography Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Geography Teacher – Key Information:
- Based in Tower Hamlets
- Good transportation links
- Paid £30,480 – £49,571 per annum
- Permanent full-time role, Monday – Friday school hours
- Nurturing atmosphere for newly qualified teachers
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Opportunities for development and progression – outstanding CPD program
Geography Teacher – The Role:
- Work alongside a talented and experienced Geography department
- Plan and conduct lessons and small group sessions
- Utilise school’s broad and balanced curriculum
- Opportunities for progression
- Developing and enhancing students’ knowledge in your subject
- Making sure students receive correct support and guidance during class time
- TLR opportunities available for individuals wanting a step up
Geography Teacher – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in a Geography related course
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Geography Teacher – How to Apply:
If this Geography Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.