Graduate Achievement Coach – Salford
|Location:||Salford, North West England M28 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £68 per Day|
Graduate Achievement Coach – Salford – Start ASAP!
Are you a recent graduate, with a core subject degree who is looking for a career that will enable you to raise the aspirations of young people?
Do you have excellent subject knowledge and would like to use this to help secondary school pupils?
Perhaps you’re looking for the ideal stepping stone before you train to teach?
This Graduate Achievement Coach role is a rare opportunity for an aspiring teacher to gain paid experience in one school for the full academic year! Interviews will be held ASAP.
Graduate Achievement Coach
- Term time only, Monday-Friday role
- Work School hours (8:30-3:45)
- Fantastic Secondary School in Salford
- Shortlisting on an ongoing basis
- Access to your own mentor and staff training
- Academic and pastoral role
- Join a dedicated graduate team!
- Paid up to £340 per week, term time
- Role for the whole academic year
- 2:1 or above degree, ideally in a core subject (English, Maths or Science based)
- Patient and empathetic individual
- Previous experience with children/young people
- Confident communicator
About the role
You will be supporting and motivating students from Years 7-11, to ensure personal and social development to successfully transition into the next stage of their educations and career.
You will need to liaise and work collaboratively with both subject specific teachers and within cross-curricular activities, ensuring students receive the support they need both inside and outside of the classroom.
After being allocated a specific group of students who you will assist and support them through the rest of the year, both academically and with personal, social or emotional difficulties.
If you can relate to a wide range of people, and be a positive and ambitious role model for a variety of students, then click APPLY and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today.