Graduate SEN 1:1 Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands B7 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £350 per Week|
Graduate SEN 1:1 Teaching Assistant – Birmingham
Do you wish to one day become an Educational Psychologist or a Teacher, but would like to build experience in a SEN teaching assistant role first?
Are you a confident graduate who is considerate to the needs of young people, and looking to secure a position whereby you will be supporting students to reach their potential?
Furthermore, would you want the opportunity to work alongside an experienced and supportive inclusion department, dedicated to providing superb learning experiences for their students?
If this Graduate SEN 1:1 Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Graduate SEN 1:1 Teaching Assistant – Key Information:
- Based in Birmingham
- Good transportation links
- £300 – £350 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- perfect for an aspiring teacher or educational psychologist
- Warm environment
- Promote a growth mind-set ethos
- Supportive inclusion department
Graduate SEN 1:1 Teaching Assistant – The Role:
- Fantastic inclusion department with experienced and supportive staff
- Ability to organise and conduct class lessons with the guidance of qualified teachers
- Varied and exciting – crucial experience prior to teaching training
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Promote positive behaviour and mental health
- Monitor student progress
- Supporting a class teacher working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- Ability to cater for an array of different educational needs
- Attend training
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Graduate SEN 1:1 Teaching Assistant Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree (preferably psychology)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- For an individual aspiring to become a teacher prior to teaching courses
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Graduate SEN 1:1 Teaching Assistant – How to Apply:
If this Graduate SEN 1:1 Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Birmingham, Sandwell, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Sutton Coldfield and Solihull.