Head of MFL
|Location:||Ealing, London (West) W3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£31242 to £51913 per Annum|
Are you an existing Head of MFL / Modern Foreign Languages who is looking for a fresh and exciting challenge for September?
Perhaps you are an experienced 2IC / MFL Teacher who believes you possess the skills, knowledge and experience to take the next steps towards leading and managing your department?
If so, this fantastic Head of MFL opportunity at this thriving Ealing secondary may be the perfect fit for your career aspirations!
Secure an exciting Head of MFL role as soon as possible by simply registering your interest for this fantastic opportunity on this page today!
Head of MFL – Benefits:
- Permanent Head of MFL role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £31,242 – 51,913 + TLR
- Potential to progress to SLT
- Interviewing immediately
- September 2020 start
Head of MFL – Role:
- Responsible for managing and tracking the MFL department
- Review and maintain the MFL curriculum
- Provide training and support for your department
- Liaise with senior leaders and other department heads
- Promote a passion for Modern Foreign Languages
Head of MFL – Person Specification:
- MFL teaching experience
- Experience of taking on additional responsibilities
- Fluent in preferably two or more languages
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
Upcoming secondary school, part of an Outstanding trust:
- Outstanding graded academy trust by OfSTED
- Secondary school with over 1000 students
- Ealing borough, West & Outer London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Brilliant Trust CPD
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Head of MFL role.