|Location:||London, London (East) IG1 UK|
|Salary||£28355 to £44541 per Annum|
History Teacher – Redbridge
Are you a History all-rounder who would relish the chance to work at a fantastic school for a fresh & rewarding challenge?
Perhaps you are a newly qualified teacher in the History subject, looking to join a school with an excellent induction program and progression opportunities?
If this History Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
History Teacher – Key Information:
- Based in Redbridge
- Good transportation links
- Paid £28,355 – £44,541 per annum
- Permanent full time role, Monday – Friday school hours
- Nurturing atmosphere for newly qualified teachers
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Opportunities for development and progression – outstanding CPD program
History Teacher – The Role:
- Work alongside a talented and experienced History department
- Plan and conduct lessons and small group sessions
- Utilise school’s broad and balanced curriculum
- Opportunities for progression
- Developing and enhancing students’ knowledge in History
- Making sure students receive correct support and guidance during class time
- TLR opportunities available for individuals wanting a step up
History Teacher – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in History related course
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
History Teacher – How to Apply:
If this History Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.