Key Stage 1 Teacher – Leeds
|Location:||Leeds, Leeds LS2 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
Key Stage 1 Teacher – Permanent Role – Leeds
This is the perfect role for a passionate KS1 Teacher to join a modern and forward thinking primary school in the Leeds area!
Are you relocating back up north and would like to find a role in a supportive school?
Maybe you have are eager to join a primary school with a driven and dedicated SLT, looking to offer the best academic opportunities for their pupils?
Don’t hesitate in applying for this fantastic role at a primary school in Leeds this September!
Key Stage 1 Teacher – About the role:
- Permanent Role
- September 2020 start
- Based in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- MPS – UPS pay scale
- Ideal for an experienced teacher who is keen to progress
- TLR may be offered for subject lead
- Planning and conducting KS1 lessons
- Video interviews commencing shortly – apply ASAP!
Key Stage 1 Teacher – Person Specification:
- Minimum 2:1 University degree
- Strong academic background
- Qualified Teacher Status – Primary Education
- Passionate about education and career driven
Key Stage 1 Teacher – About the school:
- Excellent primary school
- Proactive and inspiring Head Teacher
- Forward thinking values and modern ethos
- Inclusive and welcoming to all pupils and parents
- Renowned for high standard of education
- Superb CPD programme available to all staff
- Public transport links located nearby – parking available
Please ‘click apply’ to send your CV to Holly at i-teachers.