Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||Manchester, North West England M13 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £65 per Day|
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Secure a long term LSA role in a thriving secondary school!
Are you a dedicated, passionate and resilient graduate who is looking for a support role in a primary school prior to teacher training?
Do you have a degree in Psychology or a core subject, or perhaps have experience of working with children who may face barriers to learning?
This fantastic Secondary School in Manchester is keen to add a talented graduate to their team to support pupils who may have SEN/EBD with academic progress.
Learning Support Assistant – Graduate role
- Graduate role – ideal for aspiring teachers
- Modern, state of art secondary school in Manchester
- Close to city centre
- Excellent behaviour
- High standards set by school and pupils
- Long term, Full-time role (until at least July 2020)
- Paid £300-£325 per week
- Excellent experience in a supportive school
- Work with pupils who face barriers to learning
- DBS check required – apply ASAP
- Start after February half term, interviews as soon as possible
Person Specification – Learning Support Assistant
- Degree level qualification
- Previous experience supporting children
- Passionate about providing better outcomes for all children
About the role – Learning Support Assistant
- Join the fantastic SEN team, led by a supportive SENCo
- Receive excellent training and support
- Work with other graduates
- Support pupils who have SEN/SEMH including Autism, ADHD, Emotional needs
Does this sound like the perfect opportunity to begin your career in education? Please click ‘apply’ now and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today.