|Location:||Greater Manchester, Greater Manchester SK6 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
Are you ready for a fresh challenge this September?
Do you feel you have the skills and experience as a Maths Teacher to truly make a difference to pupil outcomes?
This Secondary School is keen to recruit an experience Maths Teacher this September to add to their already successful team.
Please send your CV to Holly at i-teachers to apply for this Maths Teacher position or call for a friendly and confidential chat.
Maths Teacher – September start
- School is looking for an experienced Maths Teacher
- Bespoke Training and CPD/Induction package
- Secondary school located in Stockport
- Excellent links to public transport and motorways
- Fantastic enrichment for all pupils and staff
- Diverse school – higher than average PP
- Main Pay Scale – Possible TLR for the right Maths Teacher
- Opportunities immediately for progression
- School adopt a ‘mastery’ approach
- Interview preparation advice from i-teachers
- Borders South Manchester – excellent location!
Person Specification – Maths Teacher
- Qualified Teacher Status or currently working towards
- Maths degree required – strong subject knowledge
- This school are ideally looking for an experienced teacher
- Energy, enthusiasm and resilience
- A strong team player to work collaboratively with the department
What should I do next?
- Click apply and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers
- If you do not have a CV but would like to hear more, please call our office
- All conversations will be confidential
- Interview process is simple and straightforward keeping you informed throughout
If you would like to work at a highly regarded secondary school as a Teacher of Maths, this secondary school in Stockport is waiting for your application!