Maths Teacher / NQT – Leeds
|Location:||Leeds, Leeds LS4 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
Maths NQT – Permanent Role – Leeds
This is a superb opportunity for a recently qualified Maths Teacher in the Leeds area this September!
Are you a recently qualified Maths Teacher looking to find your first permanent role inside of a superb secondary school in the Leeds area?
Would you want the opportunity to work under an inspirational Head of Department, with a history of supporting newly qualified teachers?
Do you have the necessary skills and attributes to make a positive and recognised impact as a Maths NQT?
If you are interested in this exciting Maths Teacher then waste no time in applying for this exciting role!
Maths NQT – Information about the Role:
- Permanent Role
- Located in Leeds
- September 2020 start
- MPS – UPS pay scale
- Planning and conducting secondary Maths lessons
- Supporting the academic development of your student
- Keeping students focused and engaged throughout lesson time
- Video interviews commencing shortly – apply asap!
Maths NQT – Requirements for the role:
- Minimum 2:1 Maths subject degree
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about your degree subject
- Qualified Teacher Status – Secondary Mathematics
- Brilliant organisation and communication skills
- Supportive and professional attitude
- Ability to keep students motivated and engaged throughout
Maths NQT – Information about the school:
- Successful secondary school in Leeds
- Dedicated and driven Senior Leadership Team
- Proactive and supportive Head of Mathematics
- Superb facilities and resources
- Number of excellent public transport links
- Warm and inclusive school environment
If you are keen to take the next step in your teaching career teaching the Maths subject to secondary students, press the ‘Click Apply’ button or contact Holly at i-teachers for a friendly chat and more information about the role!