MFL Graduate Academic Tutor – Spanish specialist
|Location:||Beaconsfield, South East England SL8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£18000 to £25000 per Annum|
Are you an MFL graduate who specialises in Spanish and is considering a career in teaching?
Do you wish to build up your classroom skills working in an incredibly rewarding school based role in a thriving secondary & sixth form?
If you can speak Spanish and can transfer this passion across to students then this Buckinghamshire secondary school could use your talent and skills in this MFL Graduate Academic Tutor role!
With a fantastic reputation of taking on graduates to train to teach, this MFL Graduate Academic Tutor opportunity is ideal for future MFL Teachers!
To register your interest in this fantastic MFL Graduate Academic Tutor role then please apply on this page and attach your CV today!
MFL Graduate Academic Tutor – Benefits:
- Weekly paid MFL Graduate Academic Tutor role
- Spanish specialism
- £18,000 – £25,000 pro rata salary
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
MFL Graduate Academic Tutor – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Offer group and 1:1 interventions
- Focus on your MFL / Spanish subject specialism
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students & staff
MFL Graduate Academic Tutor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a MFL / Spanish related subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
The upcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Thriving secondary school & sixth form
- 750 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training routes
- Buckinghamshire location
- Part of an established academy trust
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this MFL Graduate Academic Tutor role.