|Location:||Manchester, North West England M20 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
Permanent September role – TLR available for the right candidate
Are a Physics Teacher ready for a new challenge or perhaps relocating to Manchester this summer?
This 11-16, growing secondary school would like to appoint a dynamic and inspirational Physics Teacher, with a possibility of a TLR for the right experienced candidate.
Applications are now being accepted for a Physics Teacher position in a forward thinking secondary school in Manchester. Interviewing soon, this is a fantastic opportunity to secure a permanent position in a caring school.
Physics teacher- About the School
- Located in a sought after area of South Manchester
- Easily Accessible via bus, train and car – own staff car park
- Friendly and Welcoming Science Department
- Increased focus on STEM – Physics an area of focus
- 80% Pass rates in Science
- ‘Good’ Graded Secondary School
- Excellent Teaching Staff
Physics Teacher- About the Role
- High Standards of teaching
- Excellent Behaviour Standards
- Permanent Contract- September 2020
- MPS £24373 – £40490 (+possible TLR)
- Excellent induction and mentor for NQTs
Physics Teacher- Requirements
- You must have QTS
- Strong degree (Physics ideal) and A Levels required
- Resilient, confident and Personable
- Real team play and interested in enhancing your own development
- ‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding’ Grades in Placements
- Supportive References
To apply for this exciting Physics teacher role at this amazing school in Manchester, click APPLY to send your CV to Holly at i-teachers or call the office for a friendly chat.