|Location:||Brent, London (North) HA9 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£28355 to £44451 per Annum|
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Physics Teacher to join a superb secondary school/college in the Brent area for the coming academic year!
Are you a recently qualified Physics Teacher relocating down south after completing your teacher training up north?
Perhaps you are an experienced teacher looking to be part of an excellent secondary school in Brent this September?
Maybe you are looking to join a school that offers a superb CPD programme and opportunities for progression from within?
Don’t waste your time in applying for this excellent Physics Teacher role in Brent!
Physics Teacher – About the role:
- Permanent Position
- September 2020
- Located in Brent
- MPS – UPS pay scale
- Planning and conducting secondary Physics lessons
- Creating inspiring Physics learning experiences for your students
- Teaching across KS3/KS4
- Making sure students are supported throughout lesson time
- Video interviews commencing shortly – apply asap!
Physics Teacher – Person Specification:
- Minimum 2:1 Physics related degree
- Strong academic background
- Russell Group University desirable
- Qualified Teacher Status – Secondary Physics
- Newly qualified or experienced teacher
- Brilliant organisation and communication skills
- Passionate about a career in secondary Physics
- Eager to be a vital member of this secondary Physics department
Physics Teacher – About the School:
- OFSTED graded ‘Excellent’ secondary school
- Dedicated and driven Senior Leadership Team
- Experienced and dedicated Head of Physics
- STEM orientated secondary school
- Multi-cultural student demographic
- Prides itself on offering superb academic learning experiences
- Excellent and well utilised staff development programme
- Public transport nearby – parking available!
If this Physics Teacher role in the Brent area is an opportunity that you would be interested in, press the ‘Click Apply’ button or send your CV to Joseph at i-teachers!