|Location:||Oldham, North West England OL8 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
Physics Teacher – September 2020 start – Manchester
Are you a Physics Teacher who wishes to work in a cohesive department with real team players?
Perhaps you are searching for an exciting new Physics Teacher role due to relocation?
Is a supportive department, with strong leadership and organisation at the top of your priority list?
Secure a Physics Teacher role early so that you can focus on the remaining academic year. Apply as soon as possible.
- Full-time, permanent position including a direct contract through the school
- September start
- MPS – UPS £24373 – £40490
- Oldham, Greater Manchester (Direct tram from Manchester city centre available)
- Interviews will be held as soon as possible, on an going basis
Requirements – Physics Teacher
- QTS – or on track to achieve this by 2020
- Strong academic background and subject knowledge in Physics
- Excellent feedback from observations
- Willing to continue the school’s inclusive and driven ethos
- You will be a reflective teacher with commitment to your own development
About the school – Physics Teacher
- Ofsted Good Secondary School
- Part of a large multi academy trust
- Higher than average proportion of pupil premium students
- Genuine career progression opportunities
- Weekly CPD sessions on offer
- 1100+ Pupils (Mixed gender)
- Team of 11 Science Teachers and 3 support staff
- Excellent results year on year
How to register your interest and apply:
If you feel that this Physics Teacher role is perfectly suited to you, please send your CV to Holly right away for consideration.
If you are shortlisted, you will be contacted directly to discuss your aspirations, the school and the application process.